Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Family Fun Day 3

"Let's spend a day at the beach. What can you do when you go to the beach...."

Well, you can escape the heat.

Eat some S'mores.


Enjoy a shady spot with a friend.



Roast hot dogs, brats, and , of course, marshmallows.


Hang out with Grandpa.


Be brave and frolic in the waves.


Jump for joy.


Get "fun" all over you. (Still insists she didn't need a swimsuit and white shorts were fine)


Sit and enjoy some adult conversation. My aunt and uncle from Seattle area were able to come to the beach with us.
Possible, dig a hole to China! Well, the cousins always try.
It was one of the most beautiful days I have ever spent at the beach any where.

4 comments:

Beth said...

great posts. I'm going to borrow your pictures for my blog, my beach pictures are terrible. Dot said our family pictures aren't the best, she said that last year and I liked the pictures, so we'll see. Hope the traffic wasn't too bad getting home. What are you going to do with all your time now that you're not driving back and forth everyday?

Jord said...

What a fun time! I love the beach and am glad you had fun. I also love your new family picture...those girls are adorable.

Lisa and Doug said...

You have had quite a summer! It's fun that you live in a location that receives visitors!

Baker Family said...

I just wanted to say, that your pictures look great, and you will get them very soon. I am sorry you felt posing did not matter. Any other photographer would have rescheduled cause it was just tooo hot. After Beth had heat stroke, we knew it was a race to get finished.