Her cousin, S, shares the same birthday. We were able to have double the fun!
Even their Great-Grandmother, Lala, is an August birthday. She stopped by to be part of the celebration as well.
We started the day by having E, S, their sisters, Grandma Jill and Mom go out to breakfast. We went to play at a park (that didn't last long--sick=no energy). Later in the day, all the girl cousins got together and went to Build-A-Bear. Now, all of our houses have more furry friends to help remember the day.
S with Grandpa Mike and her "Harry Potter" bear
That night we headed down to the beach for dinner. We roasted hot dogs, made corn on the cob with sea water (It is so delicious), salad, fruit, Smores and birthday cake.
The girls even opened their presents down at the beach.
8 comments:
So many fun summer activities you've had! You're good to record all of them. I especially loved the chocolate covered strawberries at the bball game. YUMMO!
What a fun birthday...despite being sick! Sounds like you guys had a really fun summer!
You have had some great adventures lately! I want some of those flips.
What a perfect celebration!
How would one get their hands on those glow in the dark flip flops?
Happy Birthday, Girl! I'm glad she had a great birthday on the beach.
Uh HELLO! Aug. is the BEST month for a birthday! I'm just sayin...
That looks like an awesome birthday, I'm craving corn on the cob now...
Post a Comment