Just to put all fears aside, no I didn't fall off the edge of the world. Nor was I lost at sea. I haven't even been dreadfully ill. No, no I have been having LOTS of fun, or getting ready to go have lots of fun, or trying to get back on top of things after having lots of fun...
Anyway, I am so behind on my blog. I am so behind on my blog reading...my Aunt and Uncle are in Tel Aviv, I swear 5 friends announced they were pregnant, who knows what else I have missed. SO, you will have to bear with me as I jump back and forth between updates and current post.
We hope you are well, since we haven't done a good job of checking on all our blog friends. Amazingly the world did not end when we were away from our computer for extended periods of time.
Scouts
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment