One is in love with Snow White right now.

Great, the DVD just came out yesterday. Plus, there are tons of toys to go along with that.
She also loves Panda bears.

What do you know, right now the line of clothes at Gymboree is Pandas. How lucky am I?
Well, unfortunately, we have the other sister's birthday first. What does she want? Hmmm... that is tough. I have thought and shopped and now just hope she likes what I bought.
Oh, she is watching tv and just said she, "I bet one of my presents upstairs is a zhu zhu pet." Ah, I bet not.

What's a mom to do?
(At least she actually goes to the store with my mom. She can get something she wants then.)
2 comments:
What the freak is a zhu zhu pet? Good luck tomorrow! :)
I have a coupon for $10 snow white if you want, I'll email it to you.
Post a Comment