Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

An Evening With Jane

Sick of enduring and watching life pass you by?


Are you ready to have a cheerful visit with a friend?


Have you been pondered what is missing from your life?


Are you bored to tears?


Are you ready to celebrate the good things in life?


You might be ready to spend an evening with Jane!


Last week, my friend had a group of us over to enjoy an evening reliving her recent "Jane Austen" trip to England. I'll be sharing some highlights in my next couple of posts.

5 comments:

AnneB said...

Karen, my favorite author is Jane Austen. Did you know there is going to be Jane Austen conference in Portland in Oct 2010? (Jane Austen Society of North America)

Beth said...

Can't wait to hear more about it!

Sister Kaylie Victoria Crofts said...

It was such a fun night...I could have listened to her for hours!

Steph said...

Rub it in! I was so sad I couldn't go! I'm sure it was fabulous. Can't wait to see your next few posts.

Vonnie said...

Yes! Bring it on. I heart J.A.